Our warranty covers electric scooters against manufacturing defects for 180 days from date of delivery:
We ship parts for free for self repair at home, refer customers to one of our service partners across the US or come in person to out Virginia Beach location and Warp Speed Scooters will repair your electric scooter and cover all associated parts cost and labor.
We may choose to address major defects identified during the first 15 days of receiving the scooter by sending you a new replacement.
Unless there is a manufacturing defect identified within the first 15 days after delivery, buyers are responsible for shipping cost when sending a scooter to our service center for repairs. This is rare as most repairs can be performed at home with our guidance.
To start a warranty claim, please contact email@example.com
The following parts and damages are not included as part of the warranty:
Consumables like brake pads, tires, tubes and regular regular wear and tear of all parts.
Damages, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by collision, fire, accident, environmental conditions (including acid rain, volcanic ash, sea salt, bird droppings, hail or UV exposure), overloading, lack of routine care and maintenance, and/or other misuse not in line with the scooter's intended purpose.
The following events or activities will void the warranty:
- Exceeding the weight and/or speed limits (check product descriptions for your model’s limitations)
- Exposing the electric scooters or battery to ambient temperatures above 100°F or below 0°F for more than a few hours at a time.
- Subjecting the electric scooters to flood water, windstorms, hailstorms or other similar occurrences
- Immersion of our electric scooters in any liquid medium
- Attempting to alter the programming of any electronic system
- Improper battery maintenance (see manual)
Please first send us an email to www.warpspeedscooters.com including description and pictures or video of the issue.
If you need a repair or parts not covered by our warranty, please let us know. We will try to help - usually we can diagnose the problem and send you a replacement part for a fee. If your scooter needs to be repaired at one of our service partners or sent to our repair center we will work with you to keep cost and effort to a minimum.